A sample of the uniform shall be displayed on the Uniform Display Board at school for your reference.
1. Grey stripped shorts for boys ( classes I to V )
2. Grey stripped box pleat skirts for girls ( classes I to V )
3. Grey stripped trousers for girls and boys ( classes VI to XII )
4. Half sleeves blue shirt for both boys and girls ( with school mono on the pocket )
5. Grey ankle socks and black sneakers
1. Grey stripped trousers for girls and boys ( same as summer trousers )
2. Full sleeves blue shirt for both girls and boys with school mono on the pocket
3. Grey tweed blazers for girls and boys ( classes VI to XII)
4. Grey tweed jackets for girls and boys ( classes I to V)
5. Grey school tie for boys ( classes VI to XII) and girls ( classes VI to VIII)
6. Grey scarf for girls ( classes IX to XII)
7. Grey wollen socks
8. Half sweater with school initials
9. Black Sneakers
10.Belt plain grey (optional)
Sports Uniform ( to be worn on Tuesday & Friday
1. Light Grey Polo T-shirt with blue line on collar and sleeves
2. Dark blue jacket in winters
3. Dark blue Lowers
4. Grey ankle socks and black sneakers for girls and boys
Parent - Teacher Interaction
The school maintains a close and regular contact with parents through periodic circulars from the principal.The school diary keeps channels of communication open between teachers and parents. Kindly sign the diary everyday to monitor the activities of your ward.
Communicate through the diary or telephonically for any irregularities you notice in your ward to ensure timely correction / attention.
The school runs a web based software to enable parents to access information about their ward.Parents have been provided with a unique login id for accessing the web portal. All information regarding student's progress, attendance, fee, achievements, circulars, assignments, transport, examination etc can be viewed through the portal.
The Principal may be visited from 9:00am to 11:00am only on Saturdays with prior appointment.
GWALIOR GLORY HIGH SCHOOL : NEEMCHANDOHA, SHIVPURI LINK ROAD : GWALIOR