VICE PRINCIPAL ( FEMALE )
Post Graduate with B.Ed / M.Ed with excellent management skills, communication skills, fluency in English Language, Computer working knowledge with pleasant and decent personality.
A minimum experience of 7 years in teaching line and 3 years as a Vice Principal / Head Mistress / HOD in a reputed CBSE / ICSE Affiliated School.
1. To assist the Principal in matters of academic coordination, preparation of time table, coordination of subject committee meetings, scrutiny of students written work and assignments, coordination of the school examinations.
2. To organize various co-curricular activities of the school.
3. To develop and organize school resources like library, laboratories, teaching aids.
4. Assist Principal in conducting physical verification of school property.
5. To exercise certain administrative powers assigned to her when the Principal is either on leave or away from school on duty.
6. Plan academic programs for Schools in discussion with Principal and Management as per guidelines of CBSE.
7. Academic auditing, checking and correcting teachers teaching methodologies.
8. To conduct Parents Meetings.
9. Coordinate and implement guidelines of academic programs with Academic Coordinators, HODs and Subject Coordinators.
Facilities :Gratuity, PF, Conveyance, Phone, etc
CTC : 50000 to 75000 pm